TOPIC: War Thunder

War Thunder 6 years 2 weeks ago #8478

It's looking good so far.
It's not as hardcore as CoD, but they say they are going to be more simulation and less arcade as Birds of Prey is.
More like IL-2 but with modern graphics.
They will have larger maps than BoP also.
I just hope they will not proceed with the "turbo boost" throttle that BoP has.

I have tried the benchmark demo, and it gives good FPS.
www.worldofplanesgame.com/en/media/screenshots/

...och inled mig inte i frestelsen..jag hittar själv.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by F19_Klunk. Reason: Nytt namn på spelet. Ändrade enbart titeln på tråden
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: World of planes.... 6 years 2 weeks ago #8480

Even it its not hard core as the Il2 franchise, its still good to see the genre not dying anymore. ;)
More and more of these "flight sim light" will spread the interest and we all will see a growing flight sim community.

I will try it out and also the other title with almost the same name, World of Warplanes. Good PR strategy there... ;)
SIBA-Fabian och jag har samma sticka.

Re: World of planes.... 6 years 2 weeks ago #8483

never heard of this title..... hmmm
mysticpuma.. the "il2 movie makes" is involved..
ID #4
"We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because? It's obscene!"

Re: World of planes.... 6 years 2 weeks ago #8484

honestly... could this be what CoC should have become.. I dare not hope but it LOOKS very promising at least.....
ID #4
"We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because? It's obscene!"

Re: World of planes.... 6 years 2 weeks ago #8488

Isn't this from the same guys that made World of tanks? That game was pretty damn far from realistic so I'm not exactly holding my breath here.

Re: World of planes.... 6 years 2 weeks ago #8489

crap...
ID #4
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds