• Page:

TOPIC: Bye Bye X45

Bye Bye X45 3 years 3 months ago #10104

• F19_Klunk
So after living with the X45 throttle for over a decade, and a ravished X45 JS turned to buttonbox it was time for a change. Bye Bye X45, hello X55.

I will just have to see if I will continue to use my trusted CH Combat Stick, or If the Saitek will take it's Place.....
ID #4
"We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because? It's obscene!"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bye Bye X45 3 years 3 months ago #10107

• F19_AirBorn
How do you like it? Im thinking about buy one and take to the skies again....

Bye Bye X45 3 years 3 months ago #10108

• F19_Klunk
Well so far I am very pleased with it.. in comparison to other gizmos I have had, these pieces are HUGE.

The build quality is excellent, and both the JS and throttle feels very sturdy.. plastic yes but very hi qual.

The buttons on the throttle is a welcome feature.

The only problem I have had was then I connected the USBs (yes, 2 of them, not one) to the front panel USBs. I had a real problem with "ghost buttons", that is actions which I had assiged to the buttons on the throttle suddenly and spontanously kicked in, without me pressing the button..... can't tell u how frustrating it was then the gears suddenly applied in the middle of the flight in BoS.

First I thought there was something wrong with the throttle... "glapp" or something, but is was the front panel USB ports that was the problem ; I did not know but theses ports are often a problem. SO when I plugged the x55 into the back panel, all was well..... I guess I have to get myself a USB hub.. these thing tends not to be enough...

so, I can really recommend X55--- good value for the money, especially if it will make you fly again AB ;)

They were hard to get in Sweden, but I found that Webhallen had a few.

PS. yeah.. right now I am NOT using the CH js.... I am using the x55.... will have to see if I can get used to it.... but it's good.. just not used to it yet
ID #4
"We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because? It's obscene!"

Bye Bye X45 3 years 3 months ago #10109

• F19_Klunk
ID #4

Bye Bye X45 3 years 3 months ago #10113

• F19_AirBorn
Well i have orderd one from Liontech and it shuld arrive soon, probably tomorrow. :)

Bye Bye X45 3 years 3 months ago #10114

• F19_AirBorn
Klunk, could I have your Clod control profile and X55 setup? so i dont have to bind all buttons myself... :)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds