• Page:

TOPIC: Alternative to NP trackclip pro

Alternative to NP trackclip pro 1 year 3 months ago #10485

• F19_Klunk
So... after 3 years or so, my Track Clip Pro cracked and broke. Was very happy with it but alas: a tad too whimsy and fragile.
So after trying to fly with the reflector cap..... with glasses, I almost ordered a new clip. Unfortunately I couldn't find a Swedish retailer ... and to import from US is expensive....

Googled a bit and found 2!! Alternatives.. and I bought both of them. The first arrived today, fittingly to our mini wing.

I got it from here www.delanengineering.com
Looks like this on my headphones (see below)
Very sturdy, metallic profile and a long USB cable.
I will return with pics from the other product when I get it. I bought it after I ordered the delan clip: I just needed it as it is a wireless.
Trackhat Clip Plus www.trackhat.org/trackhat-clip-plus. A bit more expensive, but wireless? Yes please.

Very inexpensive, robust, works like a charm.. honestly better that the original as this is a no-nonsense product.
£21.99 for the Starter version, which is all I need as I have the TIR transmitter.Actually it is a very simple design, but a good one. Am sure that if I had the tools for it, I could easily make one...but 1) I don't and 2) I'm to lazy
Trackclip Pro from NaturslPoint $34.95
Attachments:
ID #4
"We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because? It's obscene!"
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by F19_Klunk.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: F16_Petter

Alternative to NP trackclip pro 1 year 3 months ago #10486

• F16_Petter
Great! Thanks for sharing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: F19_Klunk

Alternative to NP trackclip pro 1 year 3 months ago #10490

• F19_Klunk
So, the trackhat clip plus just arrived
Pics shows package, the product, the velcro which u attach to the device and headphone and how it looks when setup. Usb cable to charge the clip....

Honestly... very happy so far. Easy, robust, wireless, light weight.
ID #4
"We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because? It's obscene!"

Alternative to NP trackclip pro 1 year 3 months ago #10495

• F16_Neo
Looks great!
As someone who "soon" need terminal glasses, that looks like a nice solution to avoid stray reflections. Just a power supply, IR-leds and resistors, so quite easy to DIY too.

"Friskt kopplat, hälften brunnet."

Alternative to NP trackclip pro 1 year 3 months ago #10496

• F19_Klunk
Du vet att jag bara kan löda grejer en smula berusad neo.... :)
Tog det säkra före det osäkra..
ID #4

Alternative to NP trackclip pro 1 year 3 months ago #10497

• F16_Neo
Roligaste jag sett sen Monthy Python. :lol: Men du har ju talangen!
Borde fixa till en sån grunka, har ju ändå lödstationen framdukad. Det som får mig att ändå fundera över din lösning är USB-rechargeable. Lite mer lurigt att DIY'a, och så jäääla smutt. Fanken vet om jag orkar konstruera nåt ekvivalent. :)

"Friskt kopplat, hälften brunnet."
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds